Hotel Rheingauer Tor first opened its doors in the 1980s. Operated by The Schmidt Family for almost 30 years, the hotel has established itself as a popular destination for both business travellers and tourists. Many regulars return to the hotel to date because of the convenient location, friendly services, and excellent value for money.
In 2013, Ralf and Martina Becker took over the hotel. Most of the employees continue to work at the hotel and cater for the needs of both new and returning guests.
You will find our hotel garni Rheingauer Tor in the heart of Hochheim am Main, in the middle of the Rhein-Main area.
In a quiet side street, you can stock up with us for your next work- or experience day new energies.
Leave your car in the hotel's car park or the bicycles bikers make in our shed from free, because you will be Hochheimer taverns and restaurants in the old town with its half-timbered houses and small shops in just 5 minutes.
Our Preferences are your advantages
- 24 hours,7 days a week availability
- 24 hours,7 days a week ( check in on request )
- Friendly and helpful staff
- Free on-site parking
- Storage facilities for bicycles
- Elevators in the hotel
- Non smoking rooms
- Quiet rooms in a central location
- A free bottle of water in the room on check-in
- Direct dial telephone
- Free WiFi
- Printing, fax, and black and white photocopying service available on request
- 24 hour dry cleaning (by prior arrangement)
- DC in Rüsselsheim , in the middle between Frankfurt , Wiesbaden and Mainz.
- From our hotel, the exhibition centers of the cities of Frankfurt , Wiesbaden and Mainz and Wallau are equally fast errichbar .
- Very good and easy to transport links.
- The A3 , A66 and A671 form a triangle through which we are very easy to reach.
- S- train connection to Frankfurt Airport , Wiesbaden and Mainz.
- bus to Wiesbaden and Mainz.
- TransFair Airport on request.
You want more information? Navigate easily with our button.